Wednesday, January 12, 2011

BACK TO WORK

I am headed to work in 4 hours!  I have lots to do.  Reports to pull, emails to send out, and people to call.  Lets not mention the phone calls I am sure to receive.  So, busy busy busy work.  It will make my day go fast.   Its all okay though really, becuase I really love my job. 

I am going after work today to pick out a comforter set for Fain's room.  The one he has now is pretty lumpy and with trying to sell our house, I want it to look crisp and clean in there. Staging a house is not as hard as most think.  Its keeping it that way that is tough.  When people ask me how many children I have, sometimes I answer two....

Then there are the times that I answer 3 and other times 4.  Fain and Brad sometimes count as my children as much as I clean up after them.  LOL.  I am making it sound worse then it really is.  Brad has become quite the domestic diva lately.    I am so fortunate to have both of them.  So I cannot complain too much you know?

Fain is terrific with the kids, they ABSOLUTELY adore him.  He reads to them, takes them to parks to play, builds train sets with them, brings them surprises, and says prayers with them each night.  Each night we put the kids to bed, Brad, myself, and Fain all three must say prayers with both kids.  Its a nightly routine that cannot be broken.

Another routine is In-flight commands.  You are asking yourself what that is.  Well let me explain.  Brad is a Master rated Jumpmaster.  When he was studying to become a jumpmaster, Brad had to recite in-flight commands on a regular basis.  If you would have asked me a couple of years ago when he was going through the course to recite it, I probably could have spilled out the entire thing word for word.  Now, Brad thought it would be cute to recite them with our son.  So for the past couple of months Brad has made it routine for both of our children to perform in-flight commands (modified version) before their heads hit the pillow.  It so cute that I decided to youtube it.  Check it out below. 


Is that not the cutest thing ever?  Again, I am twisting your arm here.  Just kidding!  

Between Brad, Fain, and myself, the children get plenty of entertainment, but not near as much as the two of them provide us.  It is such a pleasure to see them both smile.

One of them now is calling me downstairs to build a BIG BIG train track.  So before I head off to work, I better get down there and get busy.

Hope you enjoyed the video!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...