Friday, January 14, 2011

BEST FRIENDS

So,

My friend Amanda came up to visit me yesterday.  She brought her newest addition, baby Clay and her middle son Addison.  Her oldest, Beau, is at home with Daddy getting some one on one time.  I am thrilled that they decided to come up to visit for the weekend.  We stayed up late last night trying to you tube how to crochet a baby cap.  It must have taken Me a hundren times just to learn the center turn.  And I am still not 100% convinced I did it right.  While Amanda caught on much quicker, she waited paitently for me to catch up...LOL...I stress the paitenly part.  LOL....

Once we made the center turn we tried to watch this video which was completely too fast for us...so we were pausing left and right.  fliping the center circle and threading in and out before I knew it, I had almost finished my first cap.  LOL...let me rephrase....I almost finished my first BARBIE CAP.  I must have made a wrong turn or gone throught he wrong loop too many times, becuase what was supposed to be a flat and gradual shaped hat took on a turn of its own and cupped inward turning it into a very tiny doll cap.  LOL...So I pulled it apart and started over...

Much to our demise, should I say Amanda's...bless her heart for her paitence....our eyes fell heavy and our beds began to call our name.  So off to bed we went, not before sharing one of Fain's cookies though.  Just what the doctor ordered for our tired eyes...COOKIE.  I hope Brad is not reading this.  LOL. 

So up and at it this morning, I came into work to clear the inbox and much to my suprise, there was only one duty.  so I completed that and thought...Mmmmmmm, I think I will make a quick post while I have some quiet time and then head back home to my dear friend. 

We have plans today to go to Jo Anns.  We are going to buys some fabric, some yarn...and then head back to the house to get to creating.  I will be taking some photos of her cutesy tootsie little baby boy Clay.  I cannot wait. I will post one with her permission later.

Did you know that Jo Anns has a new App for your phone?  Its the coolest thing ever!  I say that becuase my husband forbid me to get it.  I was like....ARE YOU CRAZY?  Of course that is what I am going to get.  So I tried to download it and what do you know, my nifty iphone 4...the latest and greatest, needed to be updated.  So I tried to update it through itunes and what do you know, itunes needed updated.  Of course our internet is slow these days at our lovely home, courtesy of my husband (that will take another post to explain).  So it took over 3 hours to update the itunes.  Then another 4 hours to update my iphone.   Then low and behold, I was able to download my Jo Anns app.  LOVE IT!  It was worth it.  I can manage my online coupons.  I can shop online...I can use my coupons in the store from my phone.  All the cashier has to do is just type in the code my phone provides in my coupon folder.  Isn't that GREAT.  So, no more going to Jo Anns and forgetting my 50% off coupons.  I will have my phone to back me up! 

Can you tell I am just a little excited?  No...really...I am not at all.  Just kidding.   You're right...I am just about to do cartwheels.  LOL...

Well off to the house to go pick up my lovely friend who I love to death and get to Jo Anns to use my coupon.  Again, I hope Brad isnt reading this.....LOL...else he will know I am spending money.  

Enjoy your day!  I know I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...