Tuesday, January 11, 2011

NEGOTIATIONS

Today has been quite rewarding so far.  I managed to negotiate with my husband to get exactly what I wanted.  A new mouse for my MacBook Pro.  And a fan....geesh this thing gets hot sitting in my lap!  I have been playing around in my Photoshop Elements 9 version learning the ropes.  Expecially since I am so used to using Corel PSP X2 on my PC.  So it is suffice to say that my track pad on my laptop is just not cutting it for me.  I have been itching to grab a new mouse, but the thing is the one I want is a bit pricey.   So I thought....Mmmmmm....I bet I could get Brad to get it for me if....I promise to do P90X with him today.

IT WORKED.  And boy am I sore from it now.  Of course he picked the hardest workout for us to do.  Plyometrics.  Argh!!!  Can we say JUMPING JACKS!  So in the end,  It was a win win for me.  I am tired now, I get to take a nap, I get my mouse  (and a fan for my laptop to sit on)  AN EXTRA BONUS FOR ME, and I got a good work out in.  Boy am I great negotiator.

Since I have opted to work on my computer the last couple of snowy days and take photos instead of taking advantage of a nap...I am planning on getting one in for sure today.  My body tells me its time...That work out smoked me.

Before I lay down though I wanted to play on my computer AGAIN to try out some things I watched on youtube with photoshop elements.

I wanted to share them.  The picture is too beautiful not to.  Well Makayla is too beautiful, my picture taking abilities are still lacking in the professional department.  I am working on it though.  Trial and Error...Right?

In this photo I changed it to Black and White and enhanced her blue eyes, by making them a bit bluer.  I also layered it so that  I could add a blur effect to the picture and some pinkness in her lips from the original layer.


I love the photo, I could have done it better I presume, had the fact that I get to take a nap not influenced the amount of time I wanted to spend on it.  I just had to get this photo on my blog though.  I thought she looks so angelic like.  RIGHT?  Now I am twisting your arm to get you to agree.  LOL...Hope it didn't hurt to bad.

Well off to my pillow and then to Best Buy to get my mouse, provided they are open due to the weather.  I sure hope so...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...